Halloween Preview: Immersive events concept elrow brings its Haunted House to Edinburgh

ByRobert Anderson

Lengendary, must-witness club night elrow lands in Edinburgh this weekend for ‘elrow: Haunted House’, shaping up to be an unmissable who’s-who of underground house and electronic music acts.

As well as a prolific line-up, the event boasts a fully-fledged, spooky and immersive Halloween experience, making for what will surely be at the very least a unique and memorable clubbing experience.

The event hosts a line-up of some of the most interesting and in-demand names on the scene.

Boundary-transcending Art Department promises the thoughtful, experimental and skilful performance that has seen the act conquer the world’s biggest and most prolific stages, as well as receiving a stream of never ending accolades and appreciation amongst fans and critics alike. The formidable duo are not to be missed.

Richy Ahmed’s funk and techno vibes are sure to give a nice contrast to some of the heavier acts of the event, with drum focussed, 80’s inspired tracks fresh from his residencies in Ibiza and his strong reputation as a boiler room favourite.

Straight from elrow, Ibiza residency is Marc Maya. A fan-favourite electronic architect, Maya, providing high-energy playlists that epitomise the Ibiza experience.

The full line-up includes:

Special Guest B2b Special Guest (6-hour Set)

Art Department

Richy Ahmed

Mall Grab

The 2 Bears

Butch

Santé B2b Toni Varga

Marc Maya

Eddy M

Alex Pott B2b Ion Pananides

Elrow Halloween Haunted House will take place at the Royal Highlands Centre on Saturday 28th from 12PM.

Image: elrow Halloween Manchester 2016

By Robert Anderson

@soapbarbob